INACTIVE ACCOUNT POLICY
Inactive Account Policy
1. Trading Account codes in which trading is not taking place for more than 12 months are treated as Inactive Accounts.
2. For reactivation of the inactive accounts, Due verification will include verification of ID proof (preferably PAN Card) if the clients personally comes to the branch office for trading and verification of Date of Birth, Father’s name, Address, PAN Details etc. over recorded phone lines, if the client places order over phone.
3. Post Documentation If the Inactive Account Code client places high value order, then due diligence regarding the scrip and volume of the shares will be verified along with the other details.
4. All the orders executed shall be confirmed to the client over recorded lines only.
5. For inactive accounts care shall be exercised to verify that contract notes and financial statements delivered to the clients.
6. Other Norms / Policies of the Inactive Accounts shall be followed by the company for reactivation of the old inactive accounts.