PREFUNDED CHK POLICY
Prefunded Chk Policy
1. The company will primarily accept funds from the clients by account payee
2. If the client wants to pay any fund by demand draft/pay order, then he must give a duly signed declaration form that the demand draft/pay order has been made out of his own funds.
3. If the client wants to pay any fund by demand draft/pay order for Rs. 50000 or more, then he shall get a declaration/certificate from the bank that the demand draft/pay order has been made by the respective bank.
4. In case of electronic funds transfers like RTGS/NEFT , the clients may also submit the screenshot from the bank’s website clearly indicating the bank details to identify the source from where the funds are transferred.
5. The payment of fund through demand draft/pay order will only be considered when the demand draft/pay order will be realized.