CLIENT CODE MODIFICATION (CCM) POLICY
1. Client code modification will only be done if the code is wrongly punched by the dealer.
2. Client Code Modification to be done within the time prescribed by the Exchange
3. A separate “Error Code” will be opened with the exchange. All the error transactions (wrong punching)s will be transferred in the Error Code.
4. The wrong punching shall be settled I the Error code only.
5. If frequent changes are observed in any particular client code, the matter to be reported to the management by the compliance department.
6. If there are high value transactions then it is to be pre informed to the management of the company.
7. All the policies of the client code modification to be adhered to.
8. That all the client code modification shall be carried by the head trading department in consultation with compliance officer.